Understanding Mexican Culture - Part 1

เขียนโดย Eva | 00:09

In the series of columns I wrote at about 300, and four pounds for a period of four years I have tried to show my comments I have ever experienced, which in central Mexico in the city of Guanajuato. To say that was more interesting is to make a gross understatement. What I tried to do, even though bad, is this information. And really, all that ever in our daily life information. Whether the information in the form of writtenor a specific event, like a car accident or a loved one's death is just information. How do you respond to all information in whatever form it takes depends on how we perceive it.

If you have a difficult time with this concept, you're not alone. I spent most of my 48 years on this earth believes more or less, since most people: what has happened to me as an individual, can blame someone else. What is real, that someone has invested his foot with his truck, andYou have a punch in the nose for his trouble, then punch in the face of guilt for the fact that he ran over his foot.

But I would suggest that the eruption is in progress over the foot of your friend's information only. This is an event presented to you in the form of information. How you choose to deal with this information, it is to you, it's your fault, how you react to everything! Punching someone in the face and foot injury, but the first choice. Yes, this is bad foot, willterrible pain, but how you choose to react this briefing is for you. You have a choice. Need not be taken to your friend. You can choose differently.

Perception is everything! As you can see everything that is determined by personal filters through which information flows. If you notice your friend casually crushed his foot with his truck as an act of malice, then you could beat him to limp away on one leg cursing wildly, breaking the friendship to sue,or any number of choices. But the most important thing is to recognize that what only the information in the form of pain is done, and this case can not be done. Are the ones who do something. The event was just a private meeting of life, you choose how you should respond. It may contain any power to manipulate you. You are responsible.

Information in the form of written word is also a society helplessly. Can not do anything for you. I can not register. Act would not be bad. It's all a set of words on a computer screen, book, newspaper or whatever. If someone says something offensive and you read, everything you read is, information. You have no idea why the writer, what is in his mind because it was written. This is information. There is nothing more than words. How do you decide what to read is up to you and your perception of action.

I have often heard the call to this writer or poet, whoThe writing is nothing but negative things. No, there is something negative that was written, it's just something that has been written. And 'only on paper. If you call it negative, is good for our perception of things, which was written by the writer.

People give too much power absolute, the non-living things on a page of text of her life! People will be written on all the panties in a knot over something, but what they do, what was the power over their lives to the words.

I do not believe for a moment to indicate that the axiom "The pen is mightier than the sword." Sorry, an axiom is nice, but the dog did not bark this tree. Pen, and what you do with it, has no power or control over my life than I can afford. I decide how I act or react to something I read. As someone wrote, has no power over me. I have power over me. I choose my emotions, and not someone else.

So what makes something to do with the learning of Mexicans> Culture? Abundance! Inexplicably, in recent years, which I wrote about my experience in Mexico, some of the vitriolic responses collected, (not Mexican, not by the way) to read my work, but my fellow foreigners here in the middle of Mexico .

From the way he responded, and some have even responded to my face, you might think that I have total control of his life unable to manipulate them and say we want to do thingsI understand that reading a horror novel. I hurt physically ... threat to the words!

Frankly, I'm not powerful. I'm not a superman, able to control others to do diabolically, who want to hurt me or have a bad day. I'm sorry, but I'm not that strong. People are giving me credit, with clearly too much power. I can hear all a certain way just by what I write.

Allow me to record with the words: "I'm not saying that anyone can do Do not Gonothing, hear nothing, do a certain way. I have so much power over everyone. "

But one might think that I'm the perception of some of the expatriate community in central Mexico who read my stuff.

And why the time to read it, if they hate it so much remains. But they do. I am always unpleasant and pungent comments on my line of writing bombed sites. They hate what I write, but read. Bizarre.

If perception is everything, and I am firmly attachthis theory, so do not know, yes, can not claim responsibility for how I wrote what I saw my fellow expats and emotionally unstable, in central Mexico.

If what I wrote was perceived as negative, "" is not what I wrote, which was negative, but the perception of those who make proclamations of negativity. I've never written anything positive or negative. Everything I have done is record in the online publications, and in my books, my observations ofCulture in Mexico, as I have experienced.

If someone wrote perceived as something positive, then what was with his mental and emotional filters, when was this realization has worked. If they say that what I wrote, something negative, then that is not my fault. I do not have the power over him or anyone they perceive as something negative.

People should take responsibility to ask how we perceive things, if you want me!

What I want is a set ofArticles on some of my analysis in progress, intuition and knowledge of the culture of this beautiful country. I hope a significant point clear that the offer up to a critical review of the foreign culture to do is not a bad thing. All will be you, is the information! What will I do, my comments and the fruit of what is my constant search for answers to this culture at times very confused, I offer.

I'm not an expert, nor have I ever claimed to be.But I know how to observe and write what I see. If I have a ride on my observations, it is just my opinion.

Like you, the reader recognize that my comments, information on a page of text selection, it is up to you. Negative, positive? Remember, it's you and only you choose your perception.

Do not blame me.

Thanks To : Discount Speaker Choose Shop PS3 Slim Console

0 ความคิดเห็น