11/27: Happy Thanksgiving from Hayley!

เขียนโดย Eva | 07:25

Grab a pie and have at it, kids! Our inspiration: www.youtube.com A very fat, tired and American me: www.youtube.com Oh! Twilight. So I saw the movie a couple days ago, and I must say that Edward is far sexier on screen than in text, because his facial expressions suggest that there's depth to his personality that is simply not present in the book. Kristen looked gorgeous-- probably prettier than Alice and Rosalie-- but her acting was laugh-out-loud bad at times. I liked the soundtrack; it really made the story seem like the current piece of pop culture that it is, and it managed to reflect the chemistry between the actors well. I want to apologize for offending anybody in my video last week, because I do, honestly, love the books just as much as I hate them. I don't think Twilight fans are stupid, and I wasn't meaning to suggest that they are. (But, um, the second you talk about it being more mature or deeper than Harry Potter? Prepare to endure the wrath of an angry HP fan.)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ft-epM-bs&hl=en

Recommend : Sony Blu-ray Disc Players 26 inch LCD TV Cheap Hats

0 ความคิดเห็น